Marriage Builders is a ministry of In His Presence Church developed to:
- Re-establish the importance of the marriage covenant, how valuable the marriage relationship truly is and the unity between the husband and wife.
- Refresh and renew the romance and “love feelings” that got you this far: how to make ‘em stronger, how to make ‘em stay or how to make ‘em “come out, come out, wherever you are.”
- Revisit the five love words for love birds: “cherish,” “sacrifice,” “respect,” “honor,” “commitment.”
“The relationships you make will determine the value of life you live.”
What you can look forward to:
- An awesome marriage. They really do exist and we know how to make it happen!
- Lifelong relationships with mature adult conversation!
- Fun activities. An actual date night without the Disney Channel!
- Ministry and community outreaches that will fill our marriages with the Heart of the Father!
- Making memories!
Our mission is to take a break from the busy demands of everyday life through a series of fun activities and meaningful outreaches to accomplish our mission of:
- Creating opportunities for married couples to connect and build strong Godly friendships.
- Help develop strong marriages that will last a lifetime, be a light to the world and leave a legacy for future generations.
- Reach out and show the love of Jesus to couples that are new to the church.
- Equip couples to become leaders in the church and marriage ministry.
Ministry leader(s): Kurt & Sandy Rieback
Marriage Builders offers classes for marrieds & pre-married couples as well as events for married couples.
Marriage Builders also offers events for Married Couples. These events are designed to strengthen relationships and just have FUN!! Some of our past events include: Picnics, Comedy Nights, Luxury Bus to the Dodger Game, Bowling Night and our annual Night of Romance at Westlake Village Inn.
- 2013: Night of Romance, February 15, 2013 - Westlake Village Inn
- Love On The Rock Classes - every Sunday, 4/21/13 - 5/12/13